January 10, 2017

Gotta Have It! The Inexplicable Logic of My Life

There are certain books that come out that I just have to have.  

This is one of them.  

For one thing - look at that cover.  I'm in love!  But the main reason - I loved Aristotle and Dante.  Loved it.  It kept me from freaking out on a plane ride! Since then I have waited and waited for another book by Benjamin Alire Saenz.  This one sounds really good too.  My daughter is a senior right now, so I think I'll make sure she reads it too.  

Excuse me while I had over to Amazon and pre-order in now! 



Sal used to know his place with his adoptive gay father, their loving Mexican-American family, and his best friend, Samantha. But it’s senior year, and suddenly Sal is throwing punches, questioning everything, and realizing he no longer knows himself. If Sal’s not who he thought he was, who is he? 

No comments:

Post a Comment