April 2, 2016

Books 'n Bloggers Swap Sign Up!

Earlier this year I participated in the Books 'n Bloggers Swap hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps.  I've done several swaps with them and loved them all!
So of course I wanted to participate again!! 

About the Books 'n Bloggers Swap:


YOUR SWAP OBJECTIVE

Send a book-package to your book-loving partner!

YOUR PACKAGE MUST INCLUDE


1 Book from your partner’s wishlist
1 Book you love and recommend they read
1 Other book of your choice
Other book-related goodies


IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER


Sign-Ups Start: Monday, March 28th
Sign-Ups End: Monday, April 4th
Parnters Assigned by: Wednesday, April 6th
Packages Ship on/by: Saturday, April 16th
Recap Linky Opens: Wednesday, April 20th

If you're a blogger you should think about joining!!!!
Find out more HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Jill! I hope you're doing fabulously well! I'm doing this swap again too; I think it's my favorite! Have fun this round! :D

    ReplyDelete