February 7, 2016

Books and a Cuppa Swap Reveal!

I participated in the Books and a Cuppa Swap hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
I've done several swaps through them and have loved them all!

For this swap you sent and received a book off your wishlist and a cup! 
I'm a huge coffee drinker so this swap was perfect for me.

My swap partner was Maggie from The Novel Orange.  

Here's what she sent:

First this is how it arrived.  Super fun!

When opened.
The coffee is called Kicking Horse coffee.  It's really good!!!

And a copy of Everything Everything!!!!! I've wanted this book.
Of course the amazing owl coffee cup.  Love this one.  In the inside it says "Don't forget to stay awesome".

Lastly a super cute bookmark - and do you see how it matches the book and the coffee cup?? 

Thank you Maggie and the Chaotic Goddess hosts!


5 comments:

  1. Whoa! I didn't even think about the bookmark matching everything! :D I color coded your surprises and didn't even know it! I'm SO glad you like it all! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED Everything, Everything! Hope you love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how everything matches! The book is really good and I really WANT that owl mug. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mug is PERFECT for you. And Everything Everything sounds so good. I'm keeping my eyes open for Kicking Horse coffee now. :D

    ReplyDelete