December 16, 2015

WoW: Raging Sea (Undertow #2) by Michael Buckley

This post is inspired by a meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.


Today I'm Waiting On:


Release Date: February 2nd, 2016

In the first book of Michael Buckley’s Undertow trilogy, the Alpha arrived and the world was never the same. At the start of the second book, most of south Brooklyn is in ruins and the nation is terrified. Nearly everyone that Lyric Walker loves is either missing or presumed dead, including the mesmerizing prince Fathom. It’s up to Lyric to unite the Alpha before the second wave of a cataclysmic invasion wipes out mankind for good. 

Why?
I LOVED the first book in this series - way more than I even thought I would.  So I really want to know what is going to happen to Lyric and Fathom and the whole cast of characters! 

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I really liked Undertow! It's great seeing someone else who is excited for the 2nd book because I feel like a lot of people didn't enjoy the first one! My WOW

    ReplyDelete