July 28, 2015

Teaser Tuesday: The Unlikely Adventures of Mabel Jones by Will Mabbit

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page



My teasers are from:


"Then, with  final ear-splitting crash, an enormous hole appeared and the huge bulk of a great white whale came to the surface." pg 116

"Poor young nose-picking Mabel Jones.  She had never asked to be a pirate." pg 252


Doesn't it sound like a fun book?!?!


1 comment:

  1. Pirates do very poorly at my library. Circuses and carnivals don't do well, either. I think it was the nose-picking that turned me off personally, so maybe I haven't completely become a 12-year-old boy in my reading habits.

    ReplyDelete