February 7, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

This is a fun meme were people share the books they got this week. I won't participate too often mainly because, for the time being, I'm challenging myself to only read books I own.

I do, though, still get books in the mail for review.  And that's what happened this week.
Stacking the Shelves was started by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review
Thank you Disney-Hyperion
Wish by Matthew Cordell
My Pen by Christopher Myers
Dinosaur vs. Mommy by Bob Shea


Thank you Disney- Hyperion and Amp! Comics for Kids
Dead to Me by Mary McCoy
Edison's Alley: Book 2 of the Accelerati Trilogy by Neal Shusterman and Eric Elfman

3 comments:

  1. My son LOVES the Dinosaur books, I'll have to get this one for him. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my little cousin some of the dinosaur books for christmas! Starting the reading young :)
    Dead to Me is one that I have been eyeing up for a while :)


    Check out my new haul!

    And I have a giveaway going for a book of you choice here. Call by and check it out!

    Jade~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to read Dead to Me! I hope you enjoy it!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and ENTER our giveaways!

    ReplyDelete