December 6, 2014

Several Months of Book Hauls!

Stacking the Shelves was started by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews.

This is a fun meme were people share the books they got this week. I won't participate too often mainly because without teaching I don't buy many books on a weekly basis anymore! So once in awhile I'll share some of the books I've gotten.

So I haven't done a book haul in a looooooooooong time, so I thought I'd share some of the new books I've gotten.  

And I'm really feeling like the first 6 months of 2015 I need to not buy any more books! Who is with me??!!?? 
Wanna make a pinky swear together? :) 

Birthday Purchases
Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang (heard awesome things about it)
Winterkill by Kate A Boorman (bought on a whim because it reminded me of the movie The Village!)

Thank you Penguin! Got these in the mail.
Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
Atlantia by Ally Condie
I'll Give You the Sun by Jenny Nelson

Won
I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios 
Some Thing Real by Heather Demetrios


Bought
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski (finally!!!!)
Endgame by James Frey (again a whim purchase!)

Bought and Won
Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare (sounded good)
Can't Look Away by Donna Cooner (won!)
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith (because I loved another book by her)
School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins (because I LOVE Rachel Hawkins)

Won
 Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld (I love his work!)

Won
Two Audio Books I Won:
The Young World by Chris Weitz (my daughter bought the book because she thought it sounded good when she saw my audio book)
Homeroom Diaries by James Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment