August 13, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: The Retribution of Mara Dyer


This post is inspired by a meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.

Today I'm waiting on:

The Retribution of Mara Dyer
Released Nov 4th.


Mara Dyer wants to believe there's more to the lies she’s been told.
There is.

She doesn’t stop to think about where her quest for the truth might lead.
She should.

She never had to imagine how far she would go for vengeance.
She will now.

Loyalties are betrayed, guilt and innocence tangle, and fate and chance collide in this shocking conclusion to Mara Dyer’s story.
Retribution has arrived.

7 comments:

  1. As soon as it's out, I can finally read the second. Been waiting until it's finished to read them all together, and sine the dates been moved a few times, I'm really glad I did that now, with what I hear about #2.

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to read this series when it's all done! Here's my WOW:

    http://writersbytheshore.blogspot.com/2014/08/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to start this series. Heard lots of good things! http://booktobasics.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This series has been on my to-read shelf for quite some time. I can't wait to finally get to it! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the first in this series but I haven't started yet. The covers are so haunting!

    Our WoW @ Lazy Book Lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man, been waiting on this book FOREVER. It can't come out quick enough!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHH I'm waiting on this book, too, and like Stacie, I've been waiting forever! Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete