August 26, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Books I Want to Read But Don't Own Yet


Today we're looking at books I want to read by haven't bought yet. I'm only going to do three because this could be a huge list that I find hard to narrow down!


On the Road to Find Out by Rachel Toor.  I'm a wanna be runner, so this one has my interest.  I've heard good and bad about it, but I really want to still read it.

Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith.  This book sounds good and weird at the same time, so I've got to read it!









The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson.  I loved her other books, so I want to read this one.  It sounds good, and I've heard good things.

9 comments:

  1. I've never read anything by Mary Pearson but I've been hearing great things about the Kiss of Deception and it really makes me want to read it as well..

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished On The Road to Find Out a couple of weeks ago and it was a really good read, I would give it four stars. I just picked up The Kiss of Deception from the library and plan to read it next.

    Kay @ It's a Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing weird and wonderful things about GRASSHOPPER JUNGLE myself... maybe that one will join my list, too! I'm excited to read A KISS OF DECEPTION, too... but I'm a tad wary as well, because I have such love triangle fatigue. Here's hoping it doesn't annoy me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of hype surrounds Kiss of Deception, but it doesn't interest me at all. Sometimes I feel as though I am the only one! I hope you'll enjoy it, however :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiss of Deception was pretty good. The love triangle wasn't a deal breaker, but it does take over a lot of the read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, YES! THE KISS OF DECEPTION! I need that book! I pre-ordered it and still haven't gotten it. :( My replacement copy should arrive by Monday though, so that's exciting. :D Also, I read Winger by Andrew Smith, but I'm not sure if I want to read Grasshopper Jungle...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep seeing The Kiss of Deception around and it really makes me want to read it! I hope you enjoy the books on your list when you get around to them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grasshopper Jungle is on my TBR list, but I don't have it yet. Others I need to get are Eleanor & Park and Between Shades of Gray.

    ReplyDelete