August 4, 2012

Stacking the Shelves Aug 4th


Stacking the Shelves is a meme started by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews.  Here's how she explains it:

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from firends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
To find out more go HERE!

This week I got:

For Review

The Great Unexpected (Thanks Harper Childrens!!)

Bought at Half Price Books
From Paperback Swap

Don't Look Behind You  
I loved Lois Duncan growing up, so I've been getting all her books with the new covers.

9 comments:

  1. Nice. I like some of these covers. Some of these books are brand new to me.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I've been wanting to pick up Restoring Harmony for a while now, but I haven't seen any reviews for it. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these but they look awesome. You had a great book week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection! I havent read anything by Lois Duncun but I love rereading my childhood authors so yay! Enjoy!

    http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/08/book-haul-of-diversity-tiredness.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bloodlines -- awesome! I still totally need to read that. I'm not sure when I'll get the chance though! Enjoy. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bloodlines was pretty good, I can't wait for the sequel! Happy reading! :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul!! :) I'm looking forward to reading The Great Unexpected and Liar & Spy.

    My Stacking the Shelves

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee and Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooooooooo I can't wait for your review of The Great Unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Great Unexpected's cover is SOOO pretty! You lucky duck ;)

    ReplyDelete