February 13, 2012

Cover Crush: Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe


I love book covers.  Love love love them! I've been known to drag my sister around Barnes and Noble and show her all the covers I like. I'll hunt down certain students in the morning because I know they'll love a cover as much as me.  I really think I develop a crush on certain covers!

Today I'm crushing on:


Benjamin Alire Saenz

There is just something about this cover that draws me in.  I love the font of the title.  It makes me think of of the past when people wrote fancy letters to each other sealed with wax.  Now I don't think that has anything to do with the story, but it makes me curious!  I also love the scroll work (for lack of a better word) that surrounds the title.  Now juxtapose that with the old truck in a simple field! Why the difference???? Oh just love it!!!


1 comment: