September 6, 2011

The O.W.L. Made the Short List!


OMGosh! The O.W.L. made the short list for Best Kidlit Blog during Book Blogger Appreciation Week.  I cannot believe it!  I actually cried when I saw it.  You how people always say it's just an honor to be nominated?  Well really, truly and honestly it IS an honor to be nominated and to have made the short list.  It means that what I do is worthwhile and does put good into the world (ok that sounds cheesy but I don't really care!)  I'm on the list with two other fantastic blogs (wow to be in such company!!!) Charlotte's Library and There's A Book.

If you want to see the who made the short list in all the categories, make sure to check out the BBAW blog.   And make sure to vote for your favorite blogs on the short list.  You'll need to register via your Twitter or Google account. Check out the Registration Post at BBAW for the details  Then get ready to celebrate the book blogging community and the winners the week of September 12th.


5 comments: