September 10, 2011

IMM, Owl of the Week, New Pages +Winner

First a WINNER! The winner of Hades (Halo #2) is Sablelexi.  She's been contacted.  Congrats!

Well for In My Mailbox I only have one book! And honestly that is not a bad thing!  I have so many books to read, that it's good that I didn't collect more.  

The book it got - and my aunt sent it to me because she remembered me saying I wanted to read it -  is:


This is the only "adult" book I've wanted to read in a long time.  
In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren each week.  Thanks Kristi!


A few New Things on the Blog

Check out my navigation bar.  
If you click on "REVIEWS" you'll find and alphabetized list of my reviews.  
And if you click on "THE GUYS" you'll find an alphabetized list of "guy" books I've reviewed or featured and guy authors that I've interviewed or have done guest posts.  I hope it becomes a resource for helping the guys in your life find some books to read.  


Owl of the Week 

I found this cute tote on Etsy at Sweet Tempered.  Look at the owls - they are winking just like the new owls on my blog!!!!  Really tempted to get this!  I need a new school bag. Hmmmmmmmm.  If you want to see the whole listing click HERE.  And then check out all the listings at Sweet Tempered.  She's got some cute stuff.  There are some cupcake bags that my daughter might need for Christmas.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner. That's awesome how you organized your reviews. Thanks for doing that.

    ReplyDelete