August 10, 2011

Waiting on Wed: Sprinkles and Secrets

This is inspired by a meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. In this post I talk about books yet to be released that I'm excited about OR already published book's I've seen that I'm really wanting to read. I also like to try and find books other bloggers aren't sharing so that more books are shared.

I'm Waiting On:

Sprinkles and Secrets
 by Lisa Schroeder
Release: September 20

Why I'm Waiting

Simple one here:  I so loved the first book, It's Raining Cupcakes, (well companion book since it's not a true sequel).  It was such a great book for the tween set, so I completely believe this one will be too!  Besides that cover is adorable!!!!!

Summary

In this companion novel to It's Raining Cupcakes, twelve-year-old Sophie has a dream come true when she's offered a TV commercial spot. She's not just happy about the opportunity, she's over the moon happy!

But then she finds out what exactly she'll be advertising: the delectable, ever-popular brownies from Beatrice's Brownies, which just so happens to be the number one competitor to It's Raining Cupcakes, a cupcake shop owned by her best friend, Isabel's, family.

Sophie has a tough choice to make: Follow her dreams or crush her best friend. What's a girl to do?

3 comments:

  1. I need to read It's Raining Cupcakes and then look for this one! Looks like a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right, you've just sold me on two books now! I have to check out It's Raining Cupcakes so I can then reading this one!

    ReplyDelete