June 9, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - Scumble by Ingrid Law

This is inspired by a meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. In this post I talk about books yet to be released that I'm excited about OR already published book's I've seen that I'm really wanting to read. I also like to try and find books other bloggers aren't sharing so that more books are shared!

This week I'm waiting on:

Scumble by Ingrid Law
Due out Aug 24th

I absolutely LOVED Savvy, so when I saw this book I was super super excited! I want it. I want it. I want it! I can't wait to read more about this famly and their savvys and maybe a bit what happened to Mib.

I'd say August can't get here fast enough, but I would like summer to stick around some :)

From Ingrid Law's Website
(which you should check out!)

The enchanting companion to Newbery Honor

Nine years after Mibs’s Savvy journey, her cousin Ledge has just turned thirteen...
Ledger Kale’s savvy is a total dud—all he does is make little things fall apart. So his parents decide it’s safe to head to Wyoming for a family wedding, where it’s soon revealed that Ledge’s savvy is much more powerful than anyone thought. Worse, his savvy disaster has an outside witness: Sarah Jane Cabot, reporter wannabe and daughter of a local business man. Just like that, Ledge’s beloved normal life is over. Now, he has to keep Sarah from turning family secrets into headlines, stop her father from foreclosing on Uncle Autry’s ranch, and scumble his savvy into control so that, someday, he can go home.

Starring a cast both fresh and familiar, Scumble melds heart and humor with the legendary Wild West.

3 comments:

  1. I like Savvy too, and this looks like it will be another good one. Good Choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been anxiously awaiting this book too. I'm so excited it will be soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Savvy. I didn't realize a sequel was coming out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete