March 1, 2010

Monday Reading Merriment - March 1

This is a weekly meme inspired by one ran by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books. Each week on Monday we tell what we read the previous week and what we plan to read in the upcoming week. I like to put a spin on it to also look at various other reading events happening.

This post will be brief as it's late, and I'm tired.

This past week I finished:
Frozen Fire by Tim Bowler
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (released this week!)
Chronicles of Vladimir Tod: Eleventh Grade Burns by Heather Brewer


Look for reviews of all three sometime this week!

This week I plan to read:
Spaceheadz by Jon Scieszka
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - I'll be rereading this one for the rereaching challenge I'm in



A book coming out this week I'm longing for:
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins - release date March 2nd.  This was a book I wasn't super interested in until I read a few reviews.  Now I'm really curious about it and want to read it!





Contest to Enter!
Taschima over at Bloody Bookahalic is having a Ridiculously Awesome Contest to celebrate having 700 followers.  You must check it out! There will be 7 - yes I said 7!- winners and tons of great books up for grabs.  To be exact there will be up to 28 books won.  Some titles are:

Bleading Violet
Giving Up the Ghost
Hush Hush
The Returners
Capitvate
AND MANY MORE!
If you want to enter this contest CLICK HERE!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Fab update :) Hex Hall looks like such fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to get Before I Fall requested. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Before I Fall and Hex Hall. Hope you have a good reading week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frozen Fire - looks good! I hope it was. have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks as though you have a great line-up! Happy reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-1-march.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to get my hands on Before I Fall-looks to be a good one! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete