January 3, 2010

Read-a-Thon and Holiday Break Reading Challenge - Final Updates

I thought I'd go ahead and put these in one post.

Holiday Break Reading Challenge

I had challenged myself to read 5 books and I finished 6! I started two others that I didn't finish, so I did read a bit more than that.

Books Read
Lockdown by Walter Dean Myers
The Dark Divine by Bree Dispain
Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
Intertwined by Gene Showalter
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
The Line by Teri Hall

Reviews:
The Dark Divine is here.
Lockdown will go up Friday for For the Guys Friday
The Line - I need to check with Teri Hall to see if she's ok with reviews now or if she'd like them closer to the release date
The other 3 will come this week and next

A huge thanks to Karin now at The Book Jacket for organizing this challenge!


Read-a-Thon

I pledged to read 6 hours, and I read 7!!!!  This suprised me! And that was with a headache and going shopping all day Saturday.  Very pleased with myself.



I read:
Generation Dead
Intertwined
Started two different books that I didn't finish
Some of The Forest of Hands and Teeth (I think - can't remember for sure when I started it!)

Thanks to Kristen at Bookworming in the 21st Century for hosting the read-a-thon!

No comments:

Post a Comment