December 6, 2009

In My Mail Box or Shopping Bag Dec 6

This is a weekly meme inspired by Kristi at The Story Siren and Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. In it we share what books arrived at our house via mail, bookstore or library. I got several books this week. Here we go!

My books this week:

 

Evermore by Alyson Noel won at Goodreads
Blue Play Special byMichelle D. Kwasney won at  Pop Culture Junkie
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld (Borders had it at 50% off!!)

From Scholastic Book Orders:
Weekend by Christopher Pike
I.Q. by Roland Smith
Lawn Boy by Gary Paulson
A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce
The Cupcake Queen by Heather Helper


Lockdown by Walter Dean Myers
I'm very excited about this one.  He is one of my favorite YA/MG authors, and I can believe I got one of his books for review BEFORE it's out!




And my owl of the week are these magnetic bookmarks! This time I did find them myself without the help of my sister :)


14 comments:

  1. Wow, you got a whole stack this week. Really great that you got a book for review of an author you're a fan of. I would love that to happen one day. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books this week, I just order my copy of Levithan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great books!! And those bookmarks are cuuute! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books! I've been dying to read Cupcake Queen! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books, I really want to read Cupcake Queen. I hope you will write a review of it. :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great books and cute bookmarks! Enjoy : D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this week, Lockdown sounds good! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Blue Plate Special on the way. I cannot wait to read it. Good books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got a bunch of great books this week! Lockdown looks interesting, I'll have to look that one up. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete