September 22, 2009

Whoooooo's That Author: Brightening the Spotlight

I have some more fun info about my spotlight author Pseudonymous Bosch and the Secret Series. First take a look at the UK and the US covers for The Name of This Book is Secret.  I love to see the different covers used in different countries.  Which one do you like better?  I think I like the one from the UK better - it seems more mysterious!(UK is on the left and Us on the right)

          





              VS.











Now I also found a fun UK site for Pseudonymous Bosch and The Secret Series.  Check it out here.  It has some fun games and information.  As always warning you to stay away and refusing to give away the real name of the author.

I found a couple of more sites that reviewed The Name of This Book is Secret and provide some more links. 

IMCPL Kids and Curled Up With a Good Kid's Book

I'm working on my 10 year old daughter to write a review for the first two books.  Apparently she's got something called homework to do.  She is bugging met to buy the 3rd book. SSHHHHH don't tell her, but I ordered it from The Book Depository!

If you missed the kick-off post for this spotlight author, Pseudonymous Bosch, and the give-away, check it out here.

As always - happy reading!

2 comments: