September 3, 2009

Three! Yes! Three New Book Trailers!

Today I've got three new book trailers to show you.  The first one is for Skeleton Creek: Ghost in the Machine.  Super creepy!  Did I ever tell you one of the videos with the first book made me jump and almost scream?? Yikes!  Check it out here, and while your there look around the site.

The next one is for Crashed, the sequel to Skinned by Robbin Wasserman. Very well done! 



Ok as I was writing this post a tweet for a new trailer came through!  A bonus one :)  This one is for Al Capone Shined My Shoes by Gennifer Choldenko.  This is a sequel to the wonderful book Al Capone Does My Shirts.  If you haven't read that book - YOU MUST!



The last one is for Leviathan the first book in a new series by Scott Westerfeld (Uglies author).  This one looks amazing!



Some awesome books coming out soon!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Leviathan trailer, so well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Crashed. I've already read the first chapter and it looks so good. I remember reading Al Capone Washes My Shirts whenever I was in middle school and I liked though I have a very vague memory of what its about. And, of course I'm excited for Leviathan. All you have to say is two words; Scott Westerfeld!

    ReplyDelete