September 15, 2009

Teaser Tuesday!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)  
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My book is When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead

I was freaked.  Mom was freaked.  She took the morning off and had the locks changed.

Dare ya NOT to read it after that :)

5 comments:

  1. Whoa, I wonder what happened. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tease. Now I want to know what happened. Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/footsteps-in-dark-teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm teased, nice one. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! What freaked them out so much??
    Here's my Teaser Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete