September 12, 2009

In My Mailbox

This is a weekly meme started by Kristi at The Story Siren.  In it we share what came in the mail (or from the store or library!) each week. 

Being back to work made this a slow week.  I've got a few things winging their way to me, but the only new book that landed in my house was Night Runner by Max Tunner. 
I had seen this book on another blog and the cover pulled me in, so when I saw it at Target I knew it had to come home with me.  I shared it with my students, and they were wowed by the eyes.  Several wanted to known it would be available for checking out.  Always love that when it happens! 

6 comments:

  1. Love the cover. Can't wait for the review.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover certainly is intriguing. Looks like an interesting story, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree re: Cover art. Am taken. Will have to rearrange my reading and library reserve lists to find a copy... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover is awesome. I don't blame them for wanting it based on the eyes. I want it to, haha.

    Hope they enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds amazing and it has such a great cover! Enjoy your read

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book looks really good. I agree with your students, the eyes really draw you in.
    I am eager for your review to see if I should barge-out and go get it! :)
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete