August 29, 2009

"World Of" Weekend Meme

Hey everyone. Time for the weekend meme I'm hosting. Hoping for more participation this week ;)

"World Of" Weekend
Tell if you would like to live in the world of the book you're currently reading. Would it be fun? Would it be dangerous? Who would you most like to meet in that world? What would take some getting use to? Tell us anything! Be sure to include the author, and make sure to link back :)

 This week I read Wake by Lisa McMann.  The general world Janie lives in isn't different from my own BUT to live it as Janie would be hard!  Janie is sucked unwillingly into other people's dreams.  I would not want to live with that!  It would be horrible to have no control over this - to be living your life one moment, and then being forced into a world you can't control the next.  No thank you. 

There would be two good things about living as Janie. 
  1. She's a very smart girl that knows how to take care of herself. 
  2. Seeing Cabel.  I'm pretty good at picturing characters, but it would always be cool to see them in real life. Cabel is one I'd like to see for real.

Ok those are my thoughts - your turn!

1 comment:

  1. What a cool meme! Count me in ;-)

    Here's my post - though it's a non-fiction book (but a very interesting one!)

    ReplyDelete