August 22, 2009

Weekend MEME

Hi everyone.  I thought I'd host a weekly - weekend - meme!  This one's for the weekend so you have lots of time to participate.  If you're like me weekends are busy!

"World of" Weekend

Tell if you would like to live in the world of the book you're currently reading.  Would it be fun?  Would it be dangerous?  Who would you most like to meet in that world?  What would take some getting use to?  Tell us anything! Be sure to include the author.  Make sure to link back :)

Here's my World of Weekend.
I just finished Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer.  I would NOT like to live in this world.  An astroid hits the moon pushing it off orbit, and this causes problems on earth.  It would be a scary worlds to be in, and I'm glad I don't have to experience first hand.  The ONLY thing I would like to see from that world is how the moon looks in the sky after it's hit.  It's suppose to be huge, and that would be kinda cool to see.
Ok - your turn! 


P.S.  I'm working on getting a fun graphic for this.

5 comments:

  1. Cool, maybe I can do it next weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading a lovely book called The Elephant Keeper, by Christopher Nicholson, about a young man who tends to two elephants in 18th Century England. I would like to visit there, but wouldn't want to live there... I've gotten used to things like electric light and penicillin. ;-) I would want to visit, though... the still unspoiled hills and wildlife of the English countryside ca. 1770, and of course I'd want to meet... the elephants! Lovely animals. I'd have to get used to not using the Internet and scratchy clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kurtis - I agree with what you said. I kinda like my internet net too much to leave it for good!

    ReplyDelete