July 30, 2009

What I've Read This Summer

Just a quick post listing what I've read so far this summer. I finished waaaay more books than I ever thought I could. I'll be review a few of these within the next few days.


  • 39 Clues: Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan
  • 11 Birthdays by Wendy Maas
  • Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix
  • The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
  • Betrayed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
  • Touching Darkness: Midnighters Book 2 by Scott Westerfeld
  • Cirque du Freak: Vampire's Assistant by Darren Shan
  • Skeleton Creek by Patrick Carman
  • Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech (MY FAVORITE ONE THIS SUMMER)
  • Tenth Grade Bleeds by Heather Brewer
  • Skinned by Robin Wasserman
  • Every Soul a Star by Wendy Mass
  • Savvy by Ingrid Law (Toss between this one and Walk Two Moons for my favorite)

And I'm closing in on being done with Tunnels by Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams.

What's really interesting to me is that 9 of the books are part of series. Which means I have 9 more books to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment